Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A New Adventure

When the CaringBridge site for Fr. Valker opened, I started posting.  My goal was to not let a day go by when there wouldn't be something new ~ just in case he looked.  As time went on, some people told me how much they enjoyed my posts.
In July I went on retreat.  While I was away I began to wonder whether I was posting for Fr. Valker or for me!  So, I stopped for a while ~ until Megan told me that Fr. Valker would probably think it was ok even if I was posting for me.  So I've started posting again, but we all know there will be a time when the CaringBridge site is no longer needed.
I"ve started this blog to keep writing for me.  Until the time comes, I will continue posting on the CaringBridge site ~ eventually I will transition my morning thoughts to this blog.
Thanks for reading . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment